The information is prepared and updated by the website manager and owner of the processing of personal data connected to it.
The same address can be used to exercise at any time the rights that the Code attributes to the interested parties (Article 7 and subsequent Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n.196: for example, access, cancellation, updating, rectification, integration , etc.), as well as to request an updated list of any designated data processors.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text strings that a website can send, while browsing, to the device (be it a PC, a notebook, a smartphone, a tablet; they are usually stored directly on the browser used for navigation). The same website that sent them can then read and record the cookies that are on the same device to obtain various types of information.
HOW MANY TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
There are two basic macro-categories, with different characteristics: technical cookies and profiling cookies. Technical cookies are generally necessary for the website to function properly and to allow navigation; without them you may not be able to display the pages correctly or to use some services. For example, a technical cookie is essential to keep the user connected throughout the visit to a website, or to memorize the settings of the language, display, and so on.
Ultimately, cookies are used to improve the user’s overall navigation. In particular:
- They allow you to efficiently navigate from one page of the website to another.
- They store the username and preferences entered.
- They allow you to avoid entering the same information (such as username and password) several times during the visit.
- They measure the use of services by Users, to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
- They present targeted advertising information based on the interests and behavior expressed by the User while browsing.
Technical cookies can be further divided into:
- navigation cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies only when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site.
- functionality cookies, which allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
- These cookies have the task of profiling the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing. This site does not use proprietary or third-party cookies to offer content, including advertising relevant to the user’s interests, on our sites or on third-party sites.
WHICH COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE?
This site uses only technical cookies, including from third parties, aimed at ensuring its correct functioning, without which navigation would not be pleasant.
To improve this site and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, a third-party cookie, i.e. Google Analytics, is also used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool.
This cookie is not a tool owned by those who manage this site, for more information, therefore, it is possible to consult the information provided by Google at the following address:
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google, through the release on the terminal of specific cookies that are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site. These cookies can be sent by the supplier of the tool, but are used only for purposes related to the site.
Cookie di Google Analytics
Cookie di Google
If it is preferable that Google Analytics does not use the collected data in any way, you can change the configuration of each browser in a different way. It is described in the help menu of the browser, which will allow you to know how to change the choices regarding cookies.
Google Analytics cookies can also be rejected by following the procedure indicated by Google (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it).
However, this site will remain fully usable even if you have decided to disable the monitoring function. For a permanent opt-out, the browser must accept permanent cookies. If the browser does not accept permanent cookies, then it is not technically possible to register the opt-out. Please use the functionality of your browser to disable tracking (see the website www.allaboutcookies.org).
To delete cookies from the Internet browser of your smartphone / tablet, it is necessary to refer to the user manual of the device.